skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
me,myself,and i
Just writing a couple of memories!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
very funny video...
As I started to write my first blog, I decided to post a very funny video. My cousins showed me this a while ago and I decided to put it on my blog...
1 comment:
T5Guy
said...
funny stuff maddie... i love you.
February 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
soccergirlford
i am a soccer player, puzzler, daughter, christian, friend, jewelry maker, student!
View my complete profile
live~love~laugh
Friend's Blogs
madison
anna
jaki's blog
jenn's blog
eli's blog
lauren's blog
kate's blog
dad's blog
Blog Dates
▼
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(2)
papaw's b-day...
very funny video...
I love soccer!
Coldplay!....i love them....they won like 4 grammys for the sweetest song in the world!
dakota fanning....she is one of my favorite actresses
my family thinks she looks like me if she had brown hair
the fray...one of my favs
david crowder band...another one of my favs
my favorite movie...ratatouille
taylor swift...i love her...she rocks
1 comment:
funny stuff maddie... i love you.
Post a Comment